2, 4-6oz salmon filets
8 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
1 lemon, zested and quartered
2 tablespoons salted butter
1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and dried
1 tablespoon olive oil
Kosher salt, to taste
Black pepper, to taste
Red pepper flakes, to taste
- Preheat the oven to Hi Broil.
- Place the salmon filets, halved cherry tomatoes, and lemon wedges on a lined baking sheet.
- Season everything with kosher salt, black pepper, and red pepper flakes, being sure to season all sides of the salmon. Drizzle with olive oil. Broil for for 17-20 minutes until the salmon has browned and cooked through and the lemon and tomatoes are slightly charred.
- In the meantime, add the butter, capers, and lemon zest to a small pan on medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, until the butter has browned and the capers have bloomed and crisped up.
- Remove the salmon from the oven, and pour oven the brown butter.
- Serve with wild rice or over dressed greens and a squeeze over the charred lemon.